Benefits and Features
Boost Profitability Through Employee Empowerment
Extreme Goal Pursuit
Unwavering focus on company goals. Circle View allows every action to align and contribute directly to goals.
KPI Charts You'll Love
Understand what immediate actions can bring each goal within reach. Discuss potential deterrents before they occur.
Visualize Your Process
Our Quickview Dashboard allows leaders and teams a daily snapshot of the goals and metrics that matter most to the organization. With it they can perfect their ability to achieve daily goals.
- Clear Daily Goal and KPI Scope
- Quickly View Open Comments and Team Feedback
- Create Tasks That Move The Needle
Work and Delegate
Assign tasks to your team or watch them manage themselves. Run a tight ship that meets quotas and hammers the competition.
- Simple Task Management
- View and Take Action on Tasks According to Green, Yellow and Red Alerts
- See Your Entire Team’s Progress and Offer Timely Assistance
Effortless Communication with your team
Keep your team in step with ongoing communication. Rest in the comfort that no detail will be missed or out of reach.
- Direct Message Team Members About Goal Progress
- Quickly Reference Past Conversations
- Keep Reference Notes for Next Tasks
“An amazing way for non-engineers to see what’s going on, get a snapshot in any given moment. And I love the idea of kind of the tree of tasking, and stakeholders, and having people’s names and titles. It’s awesome.”
Kat Dawe – Operations Manager
Give A Voice To Your Greatest Asset
Using our Comments feature, your team can contribute at a high level. Each member will have a clear view of your company goals and can comment on topics that affect your bottom line.
- The Team can View Goals and Leave Comments according To Their Viewpoint
- Leaders can Take Action on Comments by Assigning Tasks and Creating Goals and KPIs
Take Action using Daily Metrics
Each department can daily view real-time metrics and user-friendly charts that relate to their specific goals, quickly discuss visual issues, and create tasks for resolving them all with the click of a few buttons.
- Take Action on “Red” Key Performance Indicators
- Hands-On Action Resembling Tiered Plant Meetings
- Create Visual Supervisor Reports Using Charts
Consistently Document and Report
Organize, create, and share reports regarding Goal related data. Create simple, clean reports showing goal progress over time.
- Create and Discuss Reports with Your Team
- Create Reports for Supervisors
- Reference Notes from the Platform and Take Action
“I think it’s important to have this because it’s important for everyone to know the plan. And I think it’s good to remind yourself of the plan because sometimes you get off track. And then this kind of brings you back on the road where you need to go on your plan.”
Steven Morss – Project Manager